I decided to tag along chewxy's tag.
THE RULES 1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts. 2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves. 3. People who are tagged write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. 4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Random Facts about cfgt: 1. I have no issues remembering 10-digit hexadecimal numbers, what the price of an XBox 360 Controller is in Myer Melbourne or how much it costs to buy 30 cans of Coke Zero from Safeway. However, I cannot for the life of me, remember to take out the garbage.
2. I have a habit of getting things to do things the manufacturer's had intention of me doing. Softmodding my XBox, replacing the hard drive on my XBox, replacing the firmware on my PSP, realigning my PS2 laser, and running homebrew on my Wii - this also entails that I happen to open plenty of the stuff I own, from keyboards and mice to entire gaming consoles.
3. I believe I have the capability to warp small bits of reality to my liking, although so far it's been really small bits. T_T
4. I love Coke Zero.
5. I have a habit of collecting mice, keyboards, trackballs and miscellaneous computer input devices. I happen to use all of them some time or another, including getting Wii controllers to work with my PowerBook.
6. My PowerBook owns your Windows PC for everyday life any fine day. And it's going to pwn even harder when Mac OS X Leopard comes out. :P
7. I'm addicted to Lucky Star. Konata FTW!!!
8. I have a Windows PC borrowed from a friend, a PowerBook laptop for myself, a set of Logitech speakers, a Microsoft XBox hacked to run Linux, and two keyboards, two mice,... (the list would take a pretty long time, so I'll truncate it here.)
I don't have 8 people to tag and I'm just doing this for fun. :D