I decided, even if I haven't been blogging much, it's probably still a good idea to talk about last year. Here's the much shorter list I made for 2010:
- I think I probably just really want to find a better job (at least a more interesting one).
- Blog more – already got a backlog of stuff to post – just haven't prepared them for posting on the site – I think once a week is realistic, but I'd rather have a post up twice a week. Considering I'm now working, three times a week doesn't work any more. Twittering every day might just work though.
- Pass more exams. I screwed up one exam last year pretty badly, and I'm not keen on failing any more.
Here's the progress report:
- I did find a more interesting job - thanks to chewxy.
- I ended up practically not blogging, and even now my twittering hasn't been regular.
- I managed to pass one more paper. This year, I have a better chance of passing the remaining one simply because it's easier to study now.
Over the past year, in my old company, I switched departments for a different job. I found a new job, thanks to chewxy. Here's hoping I get confirmed - which should be in about two weeks time.
I finally bought a new phone - a Samsung Galaxy S. That's not to say I didn't buy into iOS - I have an iPad and I love it. My Magic: the Gathering playing slowed down again, but that's nothing new.
I haven't set any new goals for this year. It's becoming a trend - but it's not like I don't want to set any goals - I just haven't thought of anything.